[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Folder label creation from resource record

Coup, Betts elizabeth_coup at harvard.edu
Tue Mar 8 10:22:38 EST 2022

Hi Regine,

If you wouldn't mind, that would be great, and I'll share them with our metadata librarian Vernica Downey, who is the one who created the script we're currently using but sometimes struggling to adjust.

Thanks so much!
Best,
Betts

BETTS COUP (she/her/hers)
Lead Processing Archivist
Houghton Library

Harvard Library Archives, Arts, and Special Collections

elizabeth_coup at harvard.edu

617.384.6924

On-site: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday

Virtual: Wednesday