[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Register now for the 2022 ArchivesSpace Online Forum

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Mon Mar 7 10:08:42 EST 2022

[A picture of a globe with connecting lines of light.  Text reads ArchivesSpace Online Forum, Two Day Virtual Event, March 21-22, 2022]

Registration is now open<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/3036282881/ArchivesSpace+Online+Forum+2022> for the 4th annual ArchivesSpace Online Forum!

Taking place March 21-22, 2022, our online forum will be a two-day event spanning a variety of time zones and ArchivesSpace experience levels. Anyone who uses ArchivesSpace or is interested in ArchivesSpace is welcome to attend.

As in years past, this free event will include a mix of opportunities to share and learn from each other about many different aspects of ArchivesSpace.

When:
Presentations will be held March 21 from 5pm-8pm UTC / 10am-1pm PT / 1-4pm ET / 5pm-8pm GMT / 6-9pm CET (find your local time<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ArchivesSpace+Online+Forum&iso=20220321T17&p1=1440&ah=3>).

Discussion sessions will be held March 22 from 1pm-4pm UTC / 6am-9am PT / 9am-12pm ET / 1pm-4pm GMT / 2pm-5pm CET (find your local time<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ArchivesSpace+Online+Forum+Day+2&iso=20220322T13&p1=1440&ah=3>).

Where:
All online via Zoom, with opportunities to join via computer or phone.

Who Can Attend:
Anyone using or interested in using ArchivesSpace is welcome to attend some or all of the sessions on these days.  This is a free event but registration is required.

Online registration:
https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/3036282881/ArchivesSpace+Online+Forum+2022

Registrations for each day of the Forum are separate. You will need to register for each day you are interested in attending to guarantee your spot. Registration is linked in the agenda at the top of each day.

We anticipate recording many parts of the forum, but for it to be a success we will also need as many live participants as possible. We encourage you to dip in and out of the live program as much as you can. You will no doubt “meet” a different set of colleagues each time.

Please feel free to contact ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator Jessica Crouch at ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org<mailto:ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org> with questions.

We look forward to seeing many of you there!

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>