[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Folder label creation from resource record

Benn Joseph benn.joseph at northwestern.edu
Tue Mar 1 10:37:30 EST 2022

Hi Betts,
Yes, we have developed just such a thing and have been using it for a while now, to print both folder and box labels-the program can either use the ingest spreadsheet that goes into ArchivesSpace, or it can retrieve data that is already in ASpace to create the labels. Although this program is not intended to be Northwestern-specific, it is still an open question whether or not it can meet anyone else's needs.  Anyone interested in exploring the possibilities can contact Gary Strawn directly (mrsmith at northwestern.edu<mailto:mrsmith at northwestern.edu>).

Thanks,
--Benn

Benn Joseph (he/him/his)
Head, Collections Services
McCormick Library of Special Collections & University Archives
Northwestern University Libraries
Northwestern University
www.library.northwestern.edu
benn.joseph at northwestern.edu<mailto:benn.joseph at northwestern.edu%0d>