[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Developer Announcements

Laurie Arp laurie.arp at lyrasis.org
Thu Jun 23 11:13:41 EDT 2022

Greetings,

We wanted to share a few developer staffing updates with you.

Casey Rhodes, who began as the ArchivesSpace Developer in March, is no longer working for LYRASIS.

We are excited that Donald Smith, who was a finalist in the search, will be joining the team as the ArchivesSpace Developer in July.  Don most recently worked for Cornell University on a variety of library and archival systems, including ArchivesSpace, DSpace, and FOLIO.

This is in addition to the Front End Developer<https://lyrasis.isolvedhire.com/jobs/626845.html> position we recently posted.

We look forward to a slightly larger development team and the good work they will help us to accomplish.

If you have any questions, or if you have any suggestions for good candidates for the front-end developer position, please let us know.

Best wishes,

Laurie Gemmill Arp
Director, DuraSpace Community Supported Programs
laurie.arp at lyrasis.org<mailto:laurie.arp at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x 2908

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D886DA.B01DDFD0]

Pronouns: she/her/hers