[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Setting AS and Solr to just keep running?

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Fri Jun 10 13:05:55 EDT 2022

Few questions related to Linux are "super basic". And most, including this
one, are answered with "it depends".

If you can contact me directly with info on the version of Linux and how
you currently start solr and archivesspace, I can probably help you get
things set up as you are hoping.

Tom

On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 11:48 AM Sarah Frieldsmith <
sfrieldsmith at sandiego.edu> wrote:

> I know this is a super basic question and more related to my lack of linux
> knowledge than AS itself....
>
> How do I get archivesspace and solr to just keep running? I can start them
> both manually. I did ask our server guys and they pointed to a github
> solution and, well, I am still lost.
>
> Singing "just keep running, just keep running" isn't working :P
>
> *SARAH FRIELDSMITH*
> *Systems Librarian*
> University of San Diego
> 5998 Alcalá Park