[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Solr Index backup process time

Kathleen Krause-Thompson kthompson at tsl.texas.gov
Wed Jun 8 14:40:43 EDT 2022

With our current installation of Archivesspace, it's necessary to stop and start it every several weeks to maintain full functionality. I've been looking into creating a Cron job for an off hour daily restart. Our Solr Index backup is running daily at midnight. How long does the backup process take for a medium sized  Index? Thanks in advance.

Kathleen Krause-Thompson
ITS Linux Admin
Texas State Library & Archives Commission