[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Requesting Clarification of development vs production mode

Blake Carver blake.carver at lyrasis.org
Wed Jun 8 13:25:21 EDT 2022

Running in production mode means downloading and running the release, not the source code
https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases/download/v3.2.0/archivesspace-v3.2.0.zip

Changing configuration variables would then be done in config.rb not config-defaults.rb.

Your archivesspace.out log file should then end up in the /logs/ directory.