[Archivesspace_Users_Group] External Solr install problems

Kyle Breneman kbreneman at ubalt.edu
Fri Jan 21 09:25:18 EST 2022

Thank you for taking the time to reply, Blake.  Yes, I believe we've checked all those items.

I may have figured out the answer.  After installing external Solr and pointing our ArchivesSpace instance to the new Solr install, would we need to perform a full reindex<https://archivesspace.github.io/tech-docs/administration/indexes.html> of ArchivesSpace in order for it to function normally again?

Kyle Breneman
Integrated Digital Services Librarian
The University of Baltimore
kbreneman at ubalt.edu<mailto:kbreneman at ubalt.edu>