[Archivesspace_Users_Group] bulk record spreadsheet upload

Gregory D. Farr gfarr at episcopalct.org
Wed Jan 19 12:58:30 EST 2022

Hello,

I am experiencing a problem uploading some spreadsheet data and encountering this error:  translation missing: en.bulk_import.error.error

The excel template I am using has worked for me repeatedly, and I am not sure why the error is happening now. My current ASpace version is 2.8.

I’d be grateful for any assistance possible.

Greg Farr
Archivist / Record Manager

[signature_1631979423]Episcopal Church in Connecticut
   The Commons
   290 Pratt Street | Box 52 | Meriden CT 06450
   p 203-639-3501 x135
   f 203-235-1008
gfarr at episcopalct.org
www.epicscopalct.org<http://www.epicscopalct.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.