[Archivesspace_Users_Group] analytics?

Lori Birrell lbirrell at udel.edu
Tue Dec 20 17:04:17 EST 2022

Hi Jennifer,

Great question! I'm pretty new in my role and have started to look at our
finding aid traffic through Google analytics. I used this tool at my
description projects.

As to the how- this blog post might get you started if there isn't a
systems admin or IT support at the History Center.

Cheers!

Lori Birrell

Director of Special Collections and Museums

Library, Museums, and Press

University of Delaware
(302) 831-8003
<https://www1.udel.edu/ocm/signature/#>