[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ASpace, Bootstrap?

Mark Cyzyk mcyzyk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:19:34 EST 2022

Thanks Brian and Kevin!

For some reason, I cannot get the simplest Bootstrap 3 code to work in
my ASpace.  Columns just are not rendering.

So something simple like this:

                   COLUMN ONE

                   COLUMN TWO

Is not working.   Columns render as rows, stacked on top one another.

Do you have a working example of use of Columns in your ASpace you might
share?

Much appreciated,

Mark

Mark Cyzyk, M.A., M.L.S.