[Archivesspace_Users_Group] HTTPS Setup on a Windows machine

Alphie Garcia alphie at hawaii.edu
Fri Dec 2 14:45:49 EST 2022

Hello all,

I'm running this past the group to see if anyone else has run into this
issue. We ran the ArchivesSpace installer out of the box on a windows
machine and can't figure out how to get HTTPS to work. I do see there is
the documentation for HTTPS via Apache and Ngnix but I believe the
installer comes with Jetty and there doesn't seem to be anything for that
in the help files about that:
https://archivesspace.github.io/tech-docs/provisioning/https.html

Right now, our IT person has been able to configure IIS for the
public-facing side, but that leaves the staff-facing side as HTTP.
Ideally, we want HTTPS on all ports.

Hope this makes sense as I'm the middle-man passing info between a
technical expert and this group.

Thank you,

*Alphie Garcia | *Information Resources and Collection Management Librarian
 | James & Abigail Campbell Library at the University of Hawai'i - West
O'ahu *| *91-1001 Farrington Hwy.,

Kapolei, HI 96707* |* Tel:* (808) 689-2708 *| Email:* alphie at hawaii.edu
<alphie at hawaii.edu> | **Subscribe for the * <http://go.hawaii.edu/jzC>*latest
Library news* <http://go.hawaii.edu/jzC> | *Make an appointment*