[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Preferred DAMS?

Rachel Finn rachel at weeksvillesociety.org
Mon Aug 15 14:33:12 EDT 2022

Hi, Everyone.

I am the solo librarian and archivist at Weeksville Heritage Center in
Brooklyn, NY. WHC is part of the diversity cohort this year and so I'm
settling into ArchivesSpace... WHC also has a library catalog that I'm
setting up.

I need to find a DAMS that can be the home for digitized materials and oral
histories that can be easily linked to the two systems mentioned above. We
have Macs.

I've been seriously leaning toward CollectiveAccess. I'm interested in
knowing what systems you all are using and what you think of them, as well
as what if any experience you have with Collective Access. Currently parts
of the collection live on Omeka and there is also a possibility that I'll
just stick with that so I'd like to hear any thoughts on Omeka, too.

Thanks in advance.

--Rachel
=================
Rachel Finn

Collections Manager

Weeksville Heritage Center

telephone: 718-756-5250 x330

email: rachel at weeksvillesociety.org

WEEKSVILLE HERITAGE CENTER

COVID-19 VISITOR PROCEDURES

HELP STOP THE SPREAD!

As a member of the NYC Cultural Institutions Group,

Weeksville Heritage Center requires all visitors over the age of

5 to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 for indoor activities.

Key to NYC
<https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccines-keytonyc.page>

Where to get vaccinated today
<https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccines.page>