[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Docker build

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Thu Aug 4 16:57:47 EDT 2022

Thanks, Megan and Joshua.

I do see that the ArchivesSpace repository includes some Docker build files
so I was hoping to look at that first. Unfortunately, what I cannot seem to
track down is documentation on how that exactly works. Has anyone used the
images and compose files in the repository who might be able to help me
better understand what is there and how it can be used?

In general, are there sites using Docker deployments in production?  I'm
surprised by the lack of response on this.

Tom

*Tom Hanstra*
*Sr. Systems Administrator*
hanstra at nd.edu