[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Sharing/previewing Accession Records

McLaughlin, Brianna Jean brijmcla at iu.edu
Fri Apr 15 14:50:31 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Could anyone share methods for sharing full Accession records outside of ArchivesSpace? We don't utilize the AS PUI, and we are not using any sort of endpoint for Accession records. Ideally, we would have something like a print preview that we could share. It doesn't look like any of the reports do this, and the Generate PDF function is only for Resources (at least for our version of AS 2.7.1).

Thanks!

Bri McLaughlin, she/her/hers
Visiting Metadata Services Librarian
Indiana University