[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Larger records and OAI - 3.2.0

Mark Cooper mark.cooper at lyrasis.org
Wed Apr 13 14:53:29 EDT 2022

Hi Tom,

There have been some optimizations made since 3.2.0 that will probably help you with this. You can wait for the next release or try testing one of the more recent master builds:

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/actions/workflows/build.yml
Most recent:
https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/suites/5867861199/artifacts/197930705

Best,