[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Governance Board-Community Session

Annie Benefiel benefiea at gvsu.edu
Mon Apr 4 13:23:03 EDT 2022

Dear ArchivesSpace Community,

The ArchivesSpace Governance Board invites you to an open community engagement session on Friday, May 27, 2022, 11 am- noon eastern time (find your local time<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220527T150000&p1=tz_et>). In this session, we will provide an overview of the ArchivesSpace governance model, highlight recent initiatives, and give participants an opportunity to interact with the board and their representatives.

We welcome all members to join us with any questions you might have about ArchivesSpace sustainability, governance, or opportunities for strengthening the community.

Register to join at https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUkcOCqpjMtGNYQZrJ8ZUpY5Qm8Bv9zrtka

Looking forward to seeing you,

Annie Benefiel
ArchivesSpace Governance Board, Medium membership level representative
University Archivist and Digital Collections Librarian
Grand Valley State University