[Archivesspace_Users_Group] archival object ref_id error

Benn Joseph benn.joseph at northwestern.edu
Wed Sep 1 10:46:22 EDT 2021

Hi Alex,
Thanks for the reply—we are not using any plugins to generate sequential ref IDs, but I did reach out to our hosting service (Atlas) to make sure. Valerie Addonizio at Atlas confirmed this and plans to escalate this error to ArchivesSpace so they can look into it. I’ll reply back to the list sometime next week with the results.

Thanks,
--Benn