[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Jetty out of date - critical vulnerability

Alan Manifold amanifold at slv.vic.gov.au
Thu Oct 28 17:15:51 EDT 2021

Perhaps a notice could be sent to Technical Contacts.

Regards,
Alan

Alan Manifold | Library Systems & Digital Preservation Manager | Collection Development & Description
State Library Victoria | 328 Swanston Street | Melbourne VIC 3000
T +61 3 8664 7122 | amanifold at slv.vic.gov.au
slv.vic.gov.au<http://slv.vic.gov.au>

 [slv]

[https://www.slv.vic.gov.au/sites/default/files/email_signature/signature.jpg?9]<https://www.slv.vic.gov.au/email_campaign>