[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Developing custom reports

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Oct 22 09:57:52 EDT 2021

Hi Wendy (and everyone),

There may be plugins and community solutions that people can share, but we are working on some custom reports functionality that we hope to put into the next release of ArchivesSpace. It’s still in progress, but testable on the test server at http://test.archivesspace.org (username admin, password admin). The way it works is that a user creates re-runnable templates for custom reports using the Custom Report Templates option on the gear menu, and then can use the templates when selecting the new Custom Reports option in the reports area.

We’d welcome feedback about this work-in-progress feature. You can send it to us at ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager