[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Unable to Browse for Containers in RDE Template

Kottman, Miloche mkottman at ku.edu
Fri Oct 15 12:20:12 EDT 2021

Corinne,

There isn't a "browse" in RDE, I think they just reproduced the error message from another section of the code.

If the top container already exists and is linked to an archival object record in that collection, the typeahead search will find it for you to select.

If the top container doesn't exist yet, you can use the Create button to add it

--Miloche