[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Connection/login dropping

RENTON Scott Scott.Renton at ed.ac.uk
Wed Oct 13 07:26:59 EDT 2021

Hi all

Just to confirm, Blake and Mark were able to resolve this issue, as we're not the first to hit it, so thanks. It looks as though it was down to a failed merging of top_containers, which left some orphaned sub_containers (with null top_container references in the top_containers_link_rlshp table). We knew we had this issue but thought it was just affecting those records- however, it does seem to have had the knock on effect of causing login to fail.

If anyone else hits it, the fix is here: https://gist.github.com/mark-cooper/bf8b9d5e86255b92b9576f683206ba79

Cheers
Scott

Scott Renton