[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Issues with spreadsheet load

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Nov 30 12:44:57 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

In addition to this discussion, please feel free to add comments to the existing JIRA for this issue. It’s a hard one to search for because of the usual challenges of natural language, but it’s at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-1427.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>