[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Bulk importing child container barcodes

Lori Dedeyan ldedeyan at mikekelleyfoundation.org
Thu Nov 4 14:09:16 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there is a way to bulk import child container barcodes
into ArchivesSpace. I'm using the spreadsheet importer
<https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/tree/master/templates> and
only see a barcode field for the top container. Is anyone aware of a
workaround for this?

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Lori

--
Lori Dedeyan
Processing Archivist

Mike Kelley Foundation for the Arts
7019 N. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA  90042
www.mikekelleyfoundation.org

*Please note that our entire team is working remotely while we monitor the
COVID-19 situation, which impacts access to our office lines and postal
service. Thank you for your patience and understanding. *