[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Override staff ead to pdf export XSL in Plugin?

Joshua D. Shaw Joshua.D.Shaw at dartmouth.edu
Thu Nov 4 13:13:00 EDT 2021

Before I do a deep code dive, has anyone tried or does anyone know if its possible to override the core ead->pdf export stylesheet (https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/v3.1.0/stylesheets/as-ead-pdf.xsl) without patching the core code directly?

For the plugin I'm writing, I need to render a svg within an odd note, so I need to fiddle with that section.

Thanks!
Joshua

Joshua Shaw (he, him)
Library Web & Application Developer