[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Locations List Providing Not-Even Close Results?

Benn Joseph benn.joseph at northwestern.edu
Mon May 24 13:01:46 EDT 2021

At one point we tried to make the below adjustments to get our locations to show up in a rational way, but it didn’t work that well and now I’m wondering if we even did it right since we’re still struggling with them. But, I can’t seem to find any of the previous messages describing what to do—can anyone provide a quick rehash?

Thanks,
--Benn