[Archivesspace_Users_Group] lcnaf plugin

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Thu May 20 09:09:00 EDT 2021

Hi, ArchivesSpace users,

I continue my quest to get our site set up and have been told that I need
to install the lcnaf plugin. I've got a few questions:

First, where is the documentation on how to install the plugin? The code in
github does not have so much as a README file to give me information on how
to install it. Do I just grab the code and plunk it into the plugins
directory? Or is there more to be done?

Second, how does ArchivesSpace decide what plugins get pulled into code and
which do not. This one, from what I can tell, has been around for a long
time and yet continues to be a plugin that is added after the fact. Yet
other plugins have been added into the code. Just curious how that gets
decided.

Thanks,
Tom

--