[Archivesspace_Users_Group] 'Sign In' swap with SSO login

Ben Fisher btfisher1 at ualr.edu
Fri May 14 11:15:08 EDT 2021

Hello,

I'm in the process of implementing the Oauth plugin to comply with a recent
security audit. The plugin itself is now configured and working correctly,
but I would like to close the door to local sign-in, at least during normal
circumstances.

Ideally, I would like to swap the 'Sign In' button target from local
sign-in to the SSO link. Does anyone know how we could accomplish this? An
acceptable alternative could be removing the Sign In button entirely,
leaving only the SSO link. All suggestions are welcome.

Thank you,

--

*Ben Fisher | IT Coordinator*

University of Arkansas at Little Rock | Information Technology Services
501.916.3011 <%28501%29%20916-3011> | btfisher1 at ualr.edu | ualr.edu/it
services

Reminder:  IT Services will never ask for your password over the phone or
in an email. Always be suspicious of requests for personal information that
comes via email, even from known contacts.  For more information or to
report suspicious email, visit http://ualr.edu/itservices/security/