[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Including user defined fields in the PUI

Bhavin Tailor btailor at clemson.edu
Wed May 5 16:32:20 EDT 2021

Hi all,

This may (or may not) be simpler than a lot of the questions here. How do you get a user_defined_field to display in the PUI ? I've gone through the documentation and tried a number of things but I'm likely missing a step along the way. I've modified the label for the admin interface but just can't seem to get it to display in a resource record on the public side. I've mostly been working in the _record_innards.html.erb but have yet to have luck.

Many thanks in advance,
Bhavin

--

Bhavin Tailor