[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Issues with MySQL v8

Wendy Scheir scheirw at newschool.edu
Wed Mar 31 14:49:22 EDT 2021

Hi Blake,

Thanks so much for following up. So far, we've gotten report errors for the
following 3 accessions reports:

   - Accession Report
   - Accession Receipt Report
   - Accessions and Linked Subjects, Names and Classifications

I'm not sure if we've tested all of them, but definitely these 3 are
erroring out. If you'd like to look at the error logs, I'd be glad to send
them to you.

All best,
Wendy

____________________________________