[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Plugin for publishing Rights Statements

Anna Robinson-Sweet robinsa1 at newschool.edu
Mon Mar 15 16:26:09 EDT 2021

Hello,

We just came to the realization that Right Statements are not published to
the PUI--despite the existence of a "Publish?" checkbox in the Additional
Information section. Searching the listserv I found an exchange from 2019
regarding this issue. Someone mentioned it would be easy to develop a
plugin to surface the rights statement on the PUI. I'm wondering if anyone
has developed such a plugin in the two years since?

All the best,
Anna

--

ANNA ROBINSON-SWEET (she/her)