[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Java error - Java::JavaSql::SQLException: HOUR_OF_DAY: 2 -> 3

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Mon Mar 15 09:10:19 EDT 2021

Any suggestion on what ArchivesSpace might have changed?  I had the server
running but indexing was complete. What might it have been changing and in
what database table would I look for that change?

Alternately, since this is still test data, should I just overlay a backup
copy of the database from earlier than the EDT cutover time?  I don't know
what affect that might have on other portions of ArchivesSpace.

Finally, what is the overall fix for this issue. If others have seen it,
what can be done to make sure to avoid it in the future?

Thanks,
Tom

*Tom Hanstra*
*Sr. Systems Administrator*