[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Using Arabic or right-to-left scripts in AS title field

Blake Carver blake.carver at lyrasis.org
Mon Mar 8 08:33:59 EST 2021

There is a JIRA here about providing better support for right-to-left (RTL) scripts, ideally bi-directional text

https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/jira/software/c/projects/ANW/issues/ANW-1144

And another about Hebrew characters printed left-to-right in staff-side PDFs

https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/jira/software/c/projects/ANW/issues/ANW-1195