[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Help suppressing a finding aid section

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 2 03:24:46 EST 2021

Note that not every field in the finding aid data section in the staff
interface is displayed in the public user interface. There is a summary
here:

https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-1055

Although the purpose of that ticket is to ask whether those choices
should be changed in future releases.

Also note the differences between the PUI, PDFs, and EAD export
(including in the OAI-PMH service.) Each is controlled by separate code.
Customizing what is included in PDFs and EAD is possible, but there are
fewer examples out there to follow.

Andrew.