[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Seeking pro-tips for AS Member Forum!

Valerie Addonizio vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com
Thu Jun 24 08:43:20 EDT 2021

Greetings everyone,

I am seeking "pro-tips" from the community for a 90 minute presentation for the AS Member Forum. These can be tips of any flavor! Every day tips! Super advanced tips! I hate that I know this tips! Please do it this way instead tips!

I'm gathering these tips together here<https://forms.gle/zTkrEc8GWxHXDycv5>, so please click and submit your idea, whether it's version specific/dependent, and whether you'd like credit. Once your tip is submitted, I might reach out to you if I need clarification. I am not automatically collecting email addresses nor do you have to sign in to Google to submit this form. I have no hidden agendas or nefarious info-collection motivations. Just pro-tips.

No tip too small! Well, maybe, but please submit it anyway.

That link again is: https://forms.gle/ELoxgzmbRysfA9Zu9

Thanks so much!

-Valerie

Valerie Addonizio, MLIS
Special Collections and Archives Technical Consultant
Atlas Systems - You have a job to do. We help you do it.
(757) 317-2592
vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com