[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Batch modifications of Controlled Value Lists

David Triebwasser davidtriebwasser at berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 16 11:27:30 EDT 2021

We have a controlled value list (extent_extent_type) which has accumulated
thousands of unused values over time. The list is now unusable in UI due to
load times. We would like to remove all the values that are "Not Used."
Doing this through UI is not practical, does anyone know how this would be
done in batch? Or do we have to modify DB directly? Is that possible?

best
David

--

David Triebwasser