[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Material Types Plugin - Uninstall

Corinne Chatnik Corinne.Chatnik at nysed.gov
Fri Jun 11 11:28:34 EDT 2021

Hi,

I installed the Material Types Plugin from Hudson Molonglo (https://github.com/hudmol/material_types) and while it functioned well, our repository decided we don't need to utilize it. To install it we had to migrate the database and it added at least two tables to the database. Is there a way to safely uninstall it and remove those tables? I can't find uninstall instructions in the documentation.

Thanks!

Corinne Chatnik
Digital Strategies
New York State Archives
Corinne.Chatnik at nysed.gov

Confidentiality Notice

This email including all attachments is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure under State and/or Federal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this communication in error and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.