[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Date concatenation

RENTON Scott Scott.Renton at ed.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 12:26:07 EDT 2021

Hi folks, I posted this one to the Google Group, but nobody took the bait. I hope it's ok for me to send to the listserv.

I wondered if anyone knew about configuring the concatenation of dates to titles in the frontend and pui? We have noticed since moving to v2.8.1 that items with more than one date item are getting multiple dates appended, and the curators of these collections find it a bit unwieldy and are asking if we can turn it off. In v2.6, they were only getting the first one appended- has there been a change to the logic? I couldn't see anything in config which would help with this, but I know that if it's in the code any such change will affect the whole site, so those curators that like having one date appended may lose that functionality.

Thanks
Scott

Scott Renton

Digital Library Development & Systems

Floor F East

Argyle House

515219

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th' ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.