[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Local plugin disabled and aspace_diagnostic not present

James Bullen james at hudmol.com
Sun Feb 21 18:02:08 EST 2021

Hi David,

Not sure what’s going on, but a few points to note:

-  The absence of an aspace_diagnostic file is a good sign because it only gets written if something goes wrong during start up.
-  There is no need to run 'initialize-plugin.sh local' unless you are using gems in your local plugin. That message is just noting that there is no plugins/local/Gemfile, so there is nothing to do.
-  Check that you have ‘local’ in AppConfig[:plugins].
-  You mention ‘plugin/local/…’, I guess this is a typo, but make sure the directory is ‘plugins/local/…'
-  From memory, that gear icon only appears if you have a plugin that has a config.yml that specifies a menu item.

Cheers,
James