[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Import error for CSV file--Help?

Valerie Addonizio vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com
Tue Feb 16 11:39:26 EST 2021

Hi Suzanna,

Which version of AS are you on exactly? If you’re not on 2.8.1, note that that version addressed some bugs in 2.8.0.

Here are the most recent versions of the spreadsheets, now maintained on the AS GitHub (you’ll note there’s now two versions for each: one CSV, the other Excel, you can use either) https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/tree/master/templates

I suggest trying a test import with one of those to see if the issue persists, or use these to compare your old headers to the new ones. Perhaps, if you see a difference, just changing the headers in your older spreadsheet will work.

-Valerie