[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Checking for Broken URLs in Resources

Corey Schmidt Corey.Schmidt at uga.edu
Wed Feb 10 10:44:33 EST 2021

Kevin,

I'd be very interested to get your code, especially with 301 and 302 redirects. My initial runs have resulted in redirects stalling the status code response, preventing my program from moving forward. Getting the status code of the link being redirected to would be a big help.

I should also mention that any solution I make needs to be replicable to other faculty/staff in our library - so access to the database may not be consistent in the future. I'm thinking of a scenario where 5 years from now, some people may want to run this report again but I may not be working for the library anymore. If that's the case, working to export from ArchivesSpace might be the better long-term, no-fusses solution.

Corey