[Archivesspace_Users_Group] question about searching/browsing digital objects in the SUI

Valerie Addonizio vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com
Tue Dec 28 16:45:29 EST 2021

Hi Wendy,

I’m afraid there is no way to do this in the SUI. There are ways through queries against the database or the API, but no ready-made view or filter in the SUI. I believe this existing JIRA ticket may include some of what you’re looking for if you wish to add any comments to bolster the user stories there: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-1102