[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Filtering for suppressed records
andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 23 05:46:49 EST 2021
There is a way, but it is not as simple as you might think:
1. Log in to the staff interface as a user who has permission to view
suppressed records in the repository you want to see them in (or is a
2. Make sure Show Suppressed is enabled in User Preferences.
3. Click the down arrow next to the search box in the toolbar to start
an advanced search.
4. Click the red trashcan icon to remove the default text-field search row.
5. Click the green plus icon and select Boolean.
6. Change the Search Field to Suppressed?
7. Select True as the Boolean value to search for.
8. Click the Search button.
On 22/12/2021 14:00, Catie Heitz wrote:
> Hello all,
> This should be a quick question, but does anyone know of a way to
> filter, sort, or search by suppressed record? I'm looking for a simple
> way to view all suppressed records in one place.
> Catie Heitz
> American Academy in Rome
> 7 East 60th St.
> New York, NY 10022
> 212-751-7200 x347
> 212-751-7220 (fax)
> c.heitz at aarome.org <mailto:archives at aarome.org>
> www.aarome.org <http://www.aarome.org/>
> Archivesspace_Users_Group mailing list
> Archivesspace_Users_Group at lyralists.lyrasis.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Archivesspace_Users_Group