[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Digital Object images not embedding

Lori Dedeyan ldedeyan at mikekelleyfoundation.org
Fri Dec 17 14:56:34 EST 2021

Hi all,

I'm trying to embed an image in a Digital Object record and am encountering
some issues. I have two File URI sub records with the same URI;  one of
them has the "embed" option selected for the Xlink Show Attribute field,
and the other (identical) URI functions as the destination of the link.

The destination URI is working properly, but ArchivesSpace is unable to
display the thumbnail image using the same URI. However, when I pull
another image URI from the web for the thumbnail, the issue disappears. Is
there a way to address this, and does anyone know what might be causing the
issue?

Many thanks,
Lori
--
Lori Dedeyan
Processing Archivist

Mike Kelley Foundation for the Arts
7019 N. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA  90042
www.mikekelleyfoundation.org

*Please note that our entire team is working remotely while we monitor the
COVID-19 situation, which impacts access to our office lines and postal
service. Thank you for your patience and understanding. *