[Archivesspace_Users_Group] log4j vulnerability in ArchivesSpace?

Brian Hoffman brian.hoffman at lyrasis.org
Fri Dec 17 08:45:21 EST 2021

Hi Scott,

While we do include those files in the distribution of ArchivesSpace, they are not actually used by the application in production mode. They are part of our development dependencies used to enable file reloading while the application is running in development mode. In future distributions we will look at removing these so there isn’t any confusion or perceived risk. In short, I don’t think there is any risk in this case.

Brian