[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ASpace API - Query by Location Barcode?

Matthew Adair mladair at umich.edu
Mon Dec 13 15:27:06 EST 2021

Maybe I just haven't figured it out yet, but is there a way in the API to
return information about a Location by searching by it's barcode?

Thanks,
- Matt

----
*Matthew Adair*
Lead Archivist for Digital Imaging and Infrastructure

*[Due to working remotely, email is the best method to reach me.]*

Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Avenue
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2113
734-647-3537
http://bentley.umich.edu
@UmichBentley

*The Bentley Historical Library acknowledges that coerced cessions of land
by the Anishnaabeg and Wyandot made the University of Michigan possible,
and we seek to reaffirm the ancestral and contemporary ties of these
peoples to the lands where the University now stands.*