[Archivesspace_Users_Group] log4j vulnerability in ArchivesSpace?

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Sat Dec 11 08:57:49 EST 2021

Right, it is bad. I'm digging around at everything this morning looking for
places that might be vulnerable.

There are a couple of gems in the gems directory which use older versions
of log4j (ladle-0.2.0-java, mizuno-0.6.11). No idea where those come into
play with the overall software.

Tom

On Sat, Dec 11, 2021 at 8:46 AM Blake Carver <blake.carver at lyrasis.org>
wrote:

> Almost certainly not, there's no absolutes in this stuff, but from
> everything I've read it's currently not vulnerable.
>
> This is a bad vulnerability, log4j is all over the place.

*Tom Hanstra*
*Sr. Systems Administrator*
hanstra at nd.edu