[Archivesspace_Users_Group] MariaDB v. MySQL

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Wed Aug 18 09:35:31 EDT 2021

Either will work (or anything that is MySQL compatible. We use AWS Aurora).
The main point to me of that statement is to be sure not to run production
level ArchivesSpace using the local, base level database which is for
testing purposes only.

So use either one. For the ArchivesSpace database, there should be no
difference in functionality.

Tom