[Archivesspace_Users_Group] API authorization

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Thu Apr 29 09:43:01 EDT 2021

We are testing the API interface. So far, we have been able to get
authentication to work via the API but are running into various
authorization issues.  Some activity that we want to do is being denied.

Where can I find documentation on API authorization/access?  I'm guessing
we simply have not given the user access properly, but I have not been able
to find where to review that information so far.

Thanks,
Tom

--
*Tom Hanstra*