[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [Archivesspace_uac] release candidate available - ArchivesSpace v3.0.0-RC2

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Apr 23 11:17:13 EDT 2021

Hello Cory,

We're investigating a gem-related issue where the second release candidate is not running correctly on some kinds of servers. (We encountered something similar on a Windows server yesterday, though the gem mentioned was different.) Would you please post the specs of your server here or email them to me directly?

There was an issue that affected all Rails applications between the release of our first release candidate and our second one that required us to do some unplanned upgrades, though we were hopeful that the impact would be limited for 3.0 since Rails came out with a fix for their issue during that timeframe. We definitely want to hear from people if they are experiencing issues installing RC2.

Thanks for your help,
Christine